Uniform for September 2021
Our uniform is changing with our new school logo and motto to a darker red 'burgundy' colour for jumpers, cardigans, fleeces, book bags and so forth.
Polo shirts, trousers, PE kits will be staying the same.
The large order of free jumpers and cardigans we hope to receive before September 1st.
Parents and carers ordering uniform will need to do so from the supplier direct, by clicking here:
Please ensure that you label or mark uniform.
School burgundy sweatshirt or cardigan
Burgundy sweatshirt or jumper
White polo shirt or white shirt/blouse
Grey or black trousers/grey skirt or pinafore
Grey or black socks/tights or white socks
Flat shoes or black trainers
School fleece for outdoor wear
Warmer weather clothing
Grey or black short trousers
Red and white check or striped dress
Flat shoes or sandals
Sun hat or cap for outdoors
Items which should not be worn to school
- T-shirts which do not cover the shoulders e.g. strappy tops
- Hooded tops (children will be asked to remove these when inside the school building)
- Patterned t-shirts
- Sports wear such as jogging bottoms, t-shirts with sports logos
- Flip flops or other sandals with no back to them
- Boots or shoes with high heels
- Jewellery should not be worn, only stud earrings and watches are permitted