20 hours per week – term time only
Salary scale – Level 2, Scale 3 – point 19 £19,446 FTE
We seek to appoint an enthusiastic, experienced and efficient new member of staff to assist with the financial operations of the school. Working with our School Business Manager, you will be responsible for placing orders, ensuring the goods have been received, processing purchase invoices, raising sales invoices, the selling of goods through the school shop including maintaining stock levels, and the regular banking of cash.
Main duties will include:
- Placing purchase orders
- Ensuring goods have arrived
- Processing invoices
- Financial administration of our Breakfast and After School Club
- Ensure accurate and efficient banking of all school income
The successful candidate will have:
- Previous experience in an office-based customer service role
- Excellent communication skills with a polite and professional telephone manner
- A flexible ‘can-do’ attitude
- A good sense of humour
- Good organizational skills with a strong attention to detail
- The ability to work well as part of a team
If you are interested in this role, please call and speak to our school Business Manager, Sarah Jelliman. Visits to our school are warmly welcomed, following all of the current COVID guidance.
Closing date: Tuesday 13th July 2021 9:00am
Interviews: Friday 16th July 2021
Applications, based on the attached job description and person specification, together with an introductory letter, should be emailed to email@example.com
We look forward to hearing from you.
We are looking to appoint for September 2021
Level 2 TA vacancy with lunchtime duties - working with children with social, emotional, and mental-health needs.
Salary: Level 2 pt 14-17 (£17,681 - £18,672)
Level 3 TA vacancy with lunchtime duties – working in Key Stage 2 with pupils with additional needs, who require bespoke interventions.
Salary: Level3 pt 18-21 (£18,870 - £20,541)
Both posts will be working Monday – Friday term time, 8:30am – 3:15pm (31 hours and 15 minutes per week). These are fixed term contracts until August 2022, on completion of a 6-month probationary period.
We are looking for people who:
- Have experience of working with children with social, emotional and mental health needs
- Are organised, creative and energetic.
- Relish the challenge of working with pupils with special educational needs and want to have an impact on their learning, social and emotional development.
- Have high expectations of self and others.
- Are reliable, hardworking and prepared to go the ‘extra mile’ for our children.
- Want to be part of a professional and committed staff team.
- Are enthusiastic and willing to contribute to the life of our school.
- Want to take part in training and on-going professional development.
We can offer:
- Strong leadership from the School’s Inclusion team and Senior Leadership Team
- On-going staff training and opportunities for professional development
- Wonderful, receptive children who love coming to school.
- A friendly and supportive staff team
- The chance to work in a well-equipped school which opened in September 2011.
To arrange a visit, download an application form and obtain further details, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or visit the school’s website at www.shirley.cambs.sch.uk for an application pack. Application forms must be addressed to the Headteacher, Mr John Cattermole, and include a letter of application, based on the Job Description and which explains how you meet the attached person specification.
Closing date: Thursday 8th July 2021 at 9:00am
Interviews: morning of Monday 12th July
Shirley Community Primary School & Preschool is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. All appointments are conditional and subject to an enhanced DBS check.