Required to begin work as soon as possible
Monday – Friday term time, 5 hours per week 12:10 p.m. – 1:10 p.m.
Salary: Grade 1, points 2 – 3 £17,711 - £18,065 (actual pay £1,985 - £2,025)
This will be a permanent post upon completion of a 6 month probationary period.
We are looking for someone who:
- Enjoys working with children
- Is organised, creative and energetic
- Has good communication skills with a child-centred approach to life in school
- Enjoys food and appreciates the importance of a healthy lunchtime in schools
- Has high expectations of self and others
- Is reliable, hardworking and prepared to go the ‘extra mile’ for our children
- Wants to be part of a professional and committed staff team
- Is enthusiastic and willing to contribute to the life of our school
- Has a good sense of humour
- Wants to take part in training and on-going professional development.
We can offer:
- Strong leadership from the School’s Inclusion team and Lunchtime team
- On-going staff training and opportunities for professional development
- Wonderful, receptive children who love coming to school
- A friendly and supportive staff team
- The chance to work in a well-equipped school which opened in September 2011.
To arrange a visit and request an application pack please email Jo Bouttell, School Business Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org. Application forms must be addressed to the Headteacher and include a letter of application which explains how you meet the person specification.
Closing date: Monday 4th November 2019 – midday
Interviews: Wednesday 6th November 2019 - afternoon