Reception Intake 2020
New Reception Intake - Presentation
Please see video presentation below.
Reception intake 2020/21
Please see the latest information and documents for children joining us in Reception for the 2020/21 school year.
The unprecedented situation with Covid-19 means that we have so far been unable to continue with our usual transition support, however we are working hard to ensure that your child receives the best possible transition and a safe, welcoming and positive start to their school life at Shirley.
Please see below for the latest correspondence that you should have already received.
Free School Meals & Pupil Premium Funding
- Is Your Child Eligible May 2020.pdf
- Information for Parents of Children Starting School May 2020.pdf
- Free School Meals Explained May 2020.pdf
- Free School Meals Application Form 2020-21
Please return your forms via post or to the dedicated box in the school foyer by 10th July
- Shirley Admission Form Without GDPR.pdf
- GDPR Consent.pdf
- Pupil Emergency Contact & Collection Permission Sheet (non parental responsibility).pdf
- Uniform Order Form.pdf
- Uniform Information.pdf
- BC and ASC booking form 2020.pdf
- BC and ASC Pupil Emergency Contact Form J.pdf
- BC and ASC Registration form.pdf
- Extended Schools Fee Policy.pdf
- Learning Journal Permission slip.pdf