Shirley School is a safe, happy environment where children are inspired to be confident,
independent learners, respectful of difference and determined to succeed.
We aim to:
- Motivate our children to achieve their potential through a love of learning and inspirational
- Encourage our children through sharing high expectations and celebrating personal, social and
- academic achievement.
- Provide an engaging curriculum that creates independent thinkers who enjoy learning.
- Support parents and carers to be active partners with the school in their children’s education.
- Develop young people who are resilient and who demonstrate respect, fairness and honesty.
- Inspire our children to engage in, and contribute to, the world around them.