Parent workshops are designed to inform you of what your child is learning and how you can support their learning at home.
English workshops were delivered in the Autumn term and Maths workshops in the Spring term.
Please scroll down the page to access the resources.
English and Phonics
- Letter Strip
- Nelson Handwriting Poster
- Progression grids for writing
- Reading with your child: Key questions
- Reception: Writing & Phonics workshop updated
- Reception: Letter formation Lower case
- Reception: Letter formation upper case
- Reception: Pencil grip letter to parents
- Year 5: Questions to ask children when reading
- Year 5: Recommended Authors
- Year 5: iPad apps
- Year 5: Primary National Curriculum - English
- Year 2: Maths Website links and Apps
- Year 2: Maths Booklet for home
- Year 2: Sections of the calculation policy
- Year 4: Maths at home
- Year 4 & 5: Maths at home
- Year 4 & 5: Maths Website Links and Apps
- Year 4 & 5: Times Table Chart 1 - 12
- Year 4: Maths Website Links and Apps